Cellulite is a common aesthetic problem that affects many women, but it is important to know that it can be prevented and treated if recognized early.
The first stage of cellulite is known as the oedematous stage and is manifested by the stagnation of liquids, which can cause the appearance of the "orange peel" on the skin. By following some natural tips and using the right treatments , you can maintain healthy, cellulite-free skin.
Cellulite is caused by the combination of various factors such as accumulation of fat, slowing of blood circulation, stagnation of liquids and hormonal imbalance. It is good to know that although cellulite mainly affects women, men can also develop this aesthetic problem.
Natural remedies against cellulite
There are some natural remedies that can help prevent cellulite or reduce its visibility.
- Exercise : Exercising regularly helps improve blood circulation and prevent fat accumulation
- Healthy and balanced diet : a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and lean proteins helps to maintain a healthy body weight and prevent the accumulation of fat
- Drink plenty of water : drinking plenty of water helps keep the skin hydrated and prevent fluid retention
- Massages : Massages can help improve blood circulation and stimulate fluid drainage
- Use essential oils : Certain essential oils, such as lemon oil, almond oil, and rosemary oil, can help reduce the appearance of cellulite
Cosmetic treatments for cellulite
To effectively combat cellulite it is good to use targeted cosmetic treatments. In the cosmetic field there are various solutions to reduce or improve the appearance of cellulite. You'll be spoiled for choice between creams, body oils, serums and muds, but it is advisable to choose products rich in active ingredients such as essential oils, caffeine, escine, laminated algae known for their anti-cellulite properties as they stimulate drainage and reduce the volume of fat cells.